Compensation for Car Crash Injuries

When injuries are sustained due to an automobile accident, the individuals involved can seek monetary compensation to cover the cost of medical bills, pain and suffering, injuries, lost wages, and other damages incurred. An experienced attorney can help you sort through the information and determine the best way to get compensation for your injuries according to state laws and insurance policies. The lawyers at Scott W Sheen and Associates keep current with all federal, state of Illinois, county, and city laws with regards to auto accidents.

An injured party can seek compensation for many injury-related categories, including but not limited to the following:

  • pain and suffering
  • physical injuries
  • current and long term medical bills for
    accident related injuries
  • physical therapy
  • rehabilitation
  • lost wages
  • property damage
  • mental suffering due to the accident
    (this can be difficult to prove without
    an attorney and records)*
  • permanent physical disfigurements
  • further damage to existing injuries*
    aggravation of a preexisting condition
  • medical bills present and future
  • loss of wages
  • loss of earning capacity
  • disfigurement
  • loss of normal life
  • loss of earning competency
  • future pain and suffering
  • future surgeries

* Keeping personal and doctor records is important when dealing with insurance companies and injury cases.. Documentation can prove that an injury was related to the auto accident. Lack of documentation can be an excuse for an insurance company not to pay.

Contact our office today to discuss your personal injury case with a lawyer. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone (630) 443-6200, 1 866 NO WORRY (669-6779), our Contact Form at the right or via email at [email protected].

We serve in Kane, DuPage, DeKalb, Kendall, Cook, Winnebago, Boone and Will Counties. Our offices are conveniently located in St. Charles, Sycamore, Joliet, Yorkville and Rockford.

How can we help today?

Talk with a skilled lawyer about your case. Call us at 630-443-6200 or send us a message for a response by the end of the next business day.