DUI Felony Enhancement
The State’s Attorney’s office can enhance even your first DUI to a felony charge if you were caught driving under the influence with:
- Driving without a valid license or suspended license.
- Driving without vehicle insurance.
- Driving during a statutory summary suspension.
- Two or more prior DUI violations.
- Causing great bodily harm in an accident.
- If violation of DUI proximately causes death to another
- Class 2 felony
- Minimum is probation, or 3-14 years for one death
- Minimum probation to 6-28 years for 2 or more deaths
- Judge must find extraordinary circumstances to award probation
- Learn more at our DUI Information Center
Contact Us To Schedule A Consultation To Start Fighting For Your Future
Call our offices at 630-443-6200 or send an email with a brief explanation of your legal circumstances. We will reply as soon as possible.